7 Important Tips To Improve Search Ranking Of Your Website
In today’s world, online visibility is the new marketing strategy that amplifies your brand to not just your niche market but to customers, you didn’t even know you had! While creating a website is the first step towards marketing your brand to the world, it is futile if it’s not on the top of the search results.
To reach the ultimate goal of landing on the first page of Google, you don’t need to be an SEO expert or an experienced marketer. You just need to use the right combination of different elements and work your way to the top of the results. We share with you a few important homepage optimization tips that can help you achieve good page ranking
1) Blogging is the Key:- Creating a blog for your website will not only amp up your keyword search result but also establish you as an expert in the field. Writing blogs related to your products and queries of customers will help you build a relationship with existing as well as potential clients/customers.
2) Content is King:- The most important instruction in the rulebook of every marketer is creating relevant content. Writing blogs that are pertinent to your audience and industry will not only increase traffic to your website but also boost engagement. And this will subsequently amp up your brand’s online recognition and help you reach more customers.
3) Short(URL) is Sweet:- Marketing is done right when you can express your thought, product or idea without saying much. While images work best to convey any idea, words have an equal impact if used correctly. The same thought goes into creating a URL for your website. Having a crisp and simple URL that includes the prime keywords is an ideal way for website optimization.
4) Be Analytical:- To make sure you are on the right path, you need metrics to know and understand your performance. And using analytical tools like Google Analytics, KISSmetrics etc, will tell you where your page stands and where you need to make adjustments. With accurate data on visits, bounce rates, and visit duration etc. Will give you the right direction in increasing page ranking.
5) Construct Metadata:- Writing relevant and accurate metadata will increase your website’s click-through rate from search engines. Being the description of your page when it appears in the search results, it has to be concise and relevant. From title metadata to the description and keyword metadata, you need to choose the right words for all, as they act as windows to your website.
6) Link it right:- Adding relevant links to your content will improve your search ranking. Instead of using ‘click here’ write pertinent keywords related to your brand or product to create more search engine value.
7) Speed Up:- One of the most important factors in search ranking a site’s load speed can determine how many of your visitors convert into customers. Using tools like Pingdom, you can check your site’s load time where it breaks down each element on how long is it taking for a page to load and why. Using this data, you can identify what to optimize and how much.
At Technooyster, we believe SEO is all about improving the usability and user experience of a website and our team of professional search engine optimization specialists provide wide array of SEO services in succeeding your business’ online marketing efforts.